Proven Management & Leadership
The Vernon Township Fire Department administrative staff has been growing to meet the needs of the department by providing proven management and leadership strategies. The VTFD staff is made up of a Fire Chief, Administrative Assistant, Deputy Chief of Administration, Division Chief of Education and Safety, Division Chief of Emergency Medical Services, Division Chief of Logistics, Captain of Information Technology, Public Educator and Public Information Officer.
The administration provides the following essential functions for the Vernon Township Fire Department:
- Collecting and analyzing valuable information for operations, current procedures, and response readiness.
- Monitoring the budget ensuring fiscal responsibility.
- Planning department functions designed to maintain operational efficiency and responsiveness.
- Provides supplies, equipment, and services to support daily operations of the Fire Department.
- Providing minor in-house testing, repairs, preventive maintenance and records management is a significant cost savings to the city.
Vernon Township Fire Department Staff
- Mark Elder, Fire Chief
- Tara Conley, Administrative Assistant
- Scott Hathaway, Division Chief of Education and Safety
- Kiely Culberson, Division Chief of Emergency Medical Services
- Marcus Boffing, Operations Chief
- Josh Earl, Inspector and Public Educator
- Noah Jaehnert, Captain of Information Technology